The Kinect Method exercise plan isn’t about becoming an exercise junkie working out for hours and hours each week trying to burn off bad food habits.
It’s about connecting with your body and mind and training it in a fun yet challenging way to make you feel younger, stronger and more mobile. It should also help relive any joint pain and reduce stress. As a welcome side effect you will lose fat in unwanted places and look better for it.
The Kinect Method exercise plan covers Pilates, Kettlebell, Clubbell, Suspension, Bodyweight and strength training. Boxing, Tai Chi and Qi Gong.
Some people chose to specialise in one of the disciplines, others like to train in a variety of exercise disciplines. The important thing is that the exercise serves your goals, is enjoyable, sensible and sustainable.
The Kinect Method exercise plan can work for people who want to:
- Lose fat
- Strengthen muscles
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Slow down the aging process
- Learn traditional Tai Chi
- Learn Pilates
- Reduce stress
- Get back into exercises after having a baby
- Help conditions such as MS, ME, Fibromyalgia, Diabities, Parkinson’s, Osteoporosis, Arthritis and many back problems,
- Improve posture
- Develop a high level fitness and conditioning for their sport
- Just want to get some varied exercise to stay healthy